|About National Informatics Centre,Murshidabad|
|NIC was established to serve Central Government as well as State Governments and local bodies. It helps in the area of Computerization of various projects, guides Officials at various levels about data preservation, maintenance and timely report return from stored data. Besides this NIC having largest Nation wide Satellite based network connects the remotest part of the country with outer world through NICNET.|
|Tasks Carried out|
* Computerisation and wan and lan connection at Berhampore - I, Berhampore - II, Lalbagh and Kandi sub divisional treasuries.
* Land Records computerisation.
* Development of web site for the district.
* Computerisation of District Consumers' Forum
* Computerisation of Gun license process of District Administration.
*Computerisation of Public Grievance System of District Administration.
* Computerisation of Land Acquisition Office.
*Computerisation of Salary related accounting process of thirty five Government offices and two local bodies.
As per the present trend and need, the office has been developing softwares to give e-government facilities to citizens through web based services from existing data bases created already. It is consistent effort of the office that with the development of softwares and other computer activities, computer business at grass root level gets promoted. With district administration, user centric activities are being chalked up. Besides this, development of databases are also given priority.
|Information about NIC,Murshidabad.|
|The office is situated in the sprawling complex of
Murshidabad Zilla Parishad from it's inception. The details of the office
is as follows :
NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE,